iPhone 7 vs. iPhone 6 – 7 Notable Differences
Today, 16 September 2016 was the first day the new iPhone 7 became available to the public. After a 25-minute wait I was able to pick up my pre-ordered iPhone 7 in its new black finish.
Below are a few photos of the iPhone 7 compared to an iPhone 6.
1. The phone jack is gone on the iPhone 7.
2. The iPhone 7 is a bit thinner.
3. Because the iPhone 7 is rated IP67 (can be used under the rain), it was a bit harder to get the sim card tray out.
4. I did a quick test of the iPhone 7 sound system and can confirm the sound also came from the top of the phone to create a nice stereo effect.
5. The antennas on the iPhone 7 run along the top and bottom edges. The matt black finish is nice with a black logo.
6. The new iPhone 7 I got comes with a battery charged up to 80%. The new home button no longer makes a click but feels more like the new touch pad on the Macbook.
7. The back camera on the iPhone 7 is bigger than the iPhone 6’s, and the ring is now part of the casing itself. It looks great.
I love this website very good! I hope you keep up the great work!